

These were the paintings done for CA's thunderdome. I went with Gong Head because the other one was angsty and I didn't feel like painting something angsty. Neither are done, I kind of got sick of it and didn't add many details I was planning on adding. I need a vacation. The date on this post is wrong. It's like April or something.


3 comments:
Hi me! Maybe I should disable the word verification so I'll at least get some spam!
Hi Ozymandias (or Mandaliet, as you wish)! Lovely lovely body of work here, your TD piece is gorgeous. One tiny crit, since you asked for some, is that the lower hand on the right looks a little weird.
Btw, I've also made artwork for RPG chars, but I've never heard of the one you talk about on the top post.
Please please keep posting! I've totally bookmarked your blog!
Thanks for sharing it :)
Cheers, entdroid
Hey, yeah now that I look at it the hand is messed up. I think I'll just change the position alltogether :P The portrait is from Exalted, a White Wolf RPG.
Post a Comment