Monday, May 15, 2006

Back from E3

E3 was crazy, and Nintendo is mean. They made me wait in line for two hours, and then made me wait in line again for Zelda. I tried to play metroid but the line nazis were getting belligerent so I decided to take my ogling elsewhere.
Okami was my favorite, Heavenly Sword looked cool, S.U.N. looked pretty (especially the armor) but didn't seem to have much too it, Zelda was fun (duh), and there were quite a few RPGs coming out for the DS and the PSP. The rest is a blur. The Red Octane booth at Kentia hall was awesome, they had one of the bands playing (leather clad and everything). Didn't see any super offensive booth babes, but there sure were some tacky ones. All I ask for is a little taste and creativity. Is that really so hard?
It looks like, the internet gods willing, I'll be getting a web page soon. I'll post some design ideas here.

No comments: