Ok, so if you pay attention to game blogs like
Kotaku you know (or maybe you don't?) that there has been a big backlash about a
certain article claiming certain things about women gamers/
bloggers. So here's me jumping on the backlash bandwagon, and pretending there are people who read this blog. If you haven't looked at
Jade Reporting yet you should, because there are in fact so many women who blog about
gaming it's hard to keep track of, and it's a handy filter. Also if you want to go right to the horses mouth here's a
list of some of the blogs out there. Have fun!
2 comments:
I read this blog!
Thanks for the props on JR. I just wish we could update more frequently, but we need some more archivers for that :(
I would actually recommend Iris' Directory over 100littledoll's list, since we have all of those archived plus all the ones we've come across and thought to add (or have had people add themselves) since.
Speaking of which, any chance you want to add yours?
Thanks for the invite. I think my blog is horribly off-topic though, whatever that topic may be. But if you don't mind, sure!
Post a Comment