Wednesday, March 03, 2010

ink blot doodle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this a lot
Jon

AMSartor said...

Thanks! I'm just happy to have something NDA free to post :P

Micah Farritor said...

Great gugga-mugga! Your work on this blog is the original cat's pajamas. I've been browsing 'round for ten or twelve minutes and intend to go back for another pass.

I dropped by, via ArtOrder, when your profile image (of all things) got me interested to see what was behind that little square of goodness.

Keep it up, post lots, and take care. See you around the 'Order
Cheers,
-Micah

P.S. Also, that's a very nice, clean studio you have there. Mine looks like a used art-supply store collided with a mall food court during a fluorescent lighting storm...in my basement. Color me green.

AMSartor said...

thank you! I went and perused your blog, great style.

My studio isn't always that clean, I just shove everything in the closet for photos :)