Great gugga-mugga! Your work on this blog is the original cat's pajamas. I've been browsing 'round for ten or twelve minutes and intend to go back for another pass.
I dropped by, via ArtOrder, when your profile image (of all things) got me interested to see what was behind that little square of goodness.
Keep it up, post lots, and take care. See you around the 'Order Cheers, -Micah
P.S. Also, that's a very nice, clean studio you have there. Mine looks like a used art-supply store collided with a mall food court during a fluorescent lighting storm...in my basement. Color me green.
A FEW TILTED HEADS
-
Look at this wonderful sketch by Harvey Dunn:
It's so broad and loose, it almost could've been painted with his elbows.
Yet look at the subtle way Dunn...
Faculty Spotlight on Local Talent Nisi Shawl
-
*Julie Artz: *Welcome, Nisi! We're so excited to have you join us as
keynote speaker and honored faculty at SCBWI Western Washington's Spring
Conference, ...
Born to Draw Comics, book cover reveal!
-
Excited to share the cover for my upcoming picture book biography on
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz. The book is published by Christy
Ottaviano/Henry Holt ...
Support Artists with Black Friday Sales 2018
-
Black Friday is here and so is our annual independent art sales list.
Instead of dealing with a mob of crazy people, or giving money to huge
faceless corpo...
A Tangent Off the Digression
-
If you read my previous post you will know that I have temporarily veered
away from my all-consuming zodiac project to prep for a show this coming
weekend....
Spring Events 2017
-
Spring has sprung (or will be soon enough). So I guess that means leaving
the house? Here’s four places you can find me in the near future (if you
look c...
Theme Nights started up again!
-
With the intention of continuing an idea Rick started, TAG North will have
a theme each night we get together with the results then being posted on
this bl...
DRAMA book trailer!
-
In case you guys don't follow me all over the rest of the internet: My new
book, DRAMA, comes out on September 1! The book trailer has just gone live.
En...
4 comments:
I like this a lot
Jon
Thanks! I'm just happy to have something NDA free to post :P
Great gugga-mugga! Your work on this blog is the original cat's pajamas. I've been browsing 'round for ten or twelve minutes and intend to go back for another pass.
I dropped by, via ArtOrder, when your profile image (of all things) got me interested to see what was behind that little square of goodness.
Keep it up, post lots, and take care. See you around the 'Order
Cheers,
-Micah
P.S. Also, that's a very nice, clean studio you have there. Mine looks like a used art-supply store collided with a mall food court during a fluorescent lighting storm...in my basement. Color me green.
thank you! I went and perused your blog, great style.
My studio isn't always that clean, I just shove everything in the closet for photos :)
Post a Comment