I read on somebody else's blog that their art director wanted "art with balls". I've decided I'm going to start using the phrase "art with ovaries" in my critiques just to really confuse people and sound as misandrist as possible.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yuck. And it absolutely reeks of ovaries. But yay! You finished something. And it even looks superb! Although If I may offer one friendy bit of criticism- her hands look like they have balls. The left side specifically. Look too big and guyish. (I wouldn't post the criticism part if I were you... :p)
ONE LOVELY DRAWING, part 80
-
July 27 is the tenth anniversary of the death of gifted cartoonist Richard
Thompson. His tragic death at age of 58 was a great loss to the field of
illu...
Faculty Spotlight on Local Talent Nisi Shawl
-
*Julie Artz: *Welcome, Nisi! We're so excited to have you join us as
keynote speaker and honored faculty at SCBWI Western Washington's Spring
Conference, ...
Born to Draw Comics, book cover reveal!
-
Excited to share the cover for my upcoming picture book biography on
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz. The book is published by Christy
Ottaviano/Henry Holt ...
Support Artists with Black Friday Sales 2018
-
Black Friday is here and so is our annual independent art sales list.
Instead of dealing with a mob of crazy people, or giving money to huge
faceless corpo...
A Tangent Off the Digression
-
If you read my previous post you will know that I have temporarily veered
away from my all-consuming zodiac project to prep for a show this coming
weekend....
Spring Events 2017
-
Spring has sprung (or will be soon enough). So I guess that means leaving
the house? Here’s four places you can find me in the near future (if you
look c...
Theme Nights started up again!
-
With the intention of continuing an idea Rick started, TAG North will have
a theme each night we get together with the results then being posted on
this bl...
DRAMA book trailer!
-
In case you guys don't follow me all over the rest of the internet: My new
book, DRAMA, comes out on September 1! The book trailer has just gone live.
En...
2 comments:
Yuck. And it absolutely reeks of ovaries. But yay! You finished something. And it even looks superb! Although If I may offer one friendy bit of criticism- her hands look like they have balls. The left side specifically. Look too big and guyish. (I wouldn't post the criticism part if I were you... :p)
How dare you give me constructive criticism! BANNED!
Post a Comment