Huh, there are many people looking at this blog, which is... weird.
Well, since all you imaginary people are paying attention, the big news is I quit my job. It's all very sad, but it was time to move on. After two weeks of sleeping lots, I'm looking for agents and freelance work. If another game industry job that sounds awesome pops up I'll probably take it, but right now I'd like to work on some illustration stuff until I'm sick of that. The good news is I can post more stuff, no NDA! Yay! I don't have the rights to my old stuff, though. Poo.
ONE LOVELY DRAWING, part 80
-
July 27 is the tenth anniversary of the death of gifted cartoonist Richard
Thompson. His tragic death at age of 58 was a great loss to the field of
illu...
2 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment