I have never had an active account on DA. But there is an "amanda sartor" on DA who has been banned for posting my art without my permission. To the untrained eye, this may appear as though I have been banned from DA, an honor that indicates that I must have done something HORRIBLE. There has been some back and forth with the DA administrators, and they have agreed to let me take over the account, but I have yet to see any real action. So if you're looking for who I am or what I do, please don't look there :P
3 comments:
Out of curiosity, why in the world would someone be posting your work on DA? Nice work btw,....ive been following your blog:)
-Morgan
I don't really know, I wasn't even the one who reported them. I guess they were trying to sell prints, or something? It's a very confusing situation.
I still can't believe I was taken in by such a poseur!
Post a Comment